Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday

It's Friday........well that means that the kids will have school off the next 2 days and it is bone chilling cold. It is definitely snuggle up kind of weather. That's just what me and the boys might do tomorrow morning, even though we need to clean the house, clean the pool, clean the car, get out thank you cards and Christmas cards, and needless to say get the Christmas stuff out and decorate. I really don't feel like doing much of anything. I have made myself go places just so I don't curl up in the bed everyday. God knows I could do just that.

Two of the teens form my church called the other night and volunteered them selves to come over and help me with anything that I wanted them to. I am so thankful for my church home and the friends that I have here in Arkansas. The people there are awesome. I love them all very much and I consider it an honor to have them all in my life. (The same goes to all my friends that are scattered all around the world too.) I think that Shannon and I will be going out to dinner and possibly a movie or shopping. If any of you want to go give me a call. The more the merrier.

I'm going to go and try to clean up my house before the kids wake up. More later.
Love and blessing to all!

2 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

I want to come out with you guys! What time is dinner? Hehe

Love you
Rhonda

Jeanne robinson said...

Have fun shopping, wish we could be there helping you. But I am sure that my prayers are helping, so in a way i am helping right? I just wish we could do more for you guys but i am thankful for your wonderful church family that God has blessed you with. I am still praying for you all. Keep the faith love jeanne and family