Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Change of plans

Last night Lanie stayed with a friend and my nephew Stephen, stayed with us. We got up around 8:00, boy was that nice. We all got ready to go and do some errands. After that we went to the movies with the Robert's and my cousin, Karley and her girls. In between the potty breaks I think I got to see some of The Bee Movie. I don't think that Bennett liked the movie too much because he ended up watching the back of his eyelids.

We made plans to go to the playground on the beach but my car lost power on the way and I had to pull off Hwy 98 to see what happened. Boy I never realized how much I like power steering. Mac(my step-dad) came to follow me home. Him and my uncle Marv took a look at it and are doing a few manly things to it. I was just informed that I have to take it to the ford dealership in the morning. Needless to say we didn't make it to the beach today. We will attempt to go again another day.

We are off to my sisters in a few minutes to have dinner and game night. Her husband is making an awesome chicken spaghetti dish that I absolutely love. (Sorry mom your not here for me to share with you.) Maybe they will have some sinful dessert to go with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't make it to the beach today. Tomorrow is another day. The girls had a great time with Laney last night, they were all so good :) The Bee Movie was REALLY cute by the way. Enjoyed meeting your cousin today.

Love You
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Mark makes an excellent speghetti chicken - sorry I missed it. Hope you and the kids are having a good time and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow in Florida. With all my love - mom