Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Late night

I stayed up pretty late last night talking to a friend and working on my blog. I am so glad I did though because at about 1:00 Lanie woke up and said that she needed some medicine. I took her in the kitchen and then the got sick. I am so thankful we were in the kitchen when that happened and not in another area of the house. (a little blessing) That would have been worse to clean up. She seems fine this morning. I'm not sure if she ate something that didn't settle right with her or what but she is just fine today. Please pray that none of the rest of us gets sick. We are trying to see family for the holidays and if we are sick we wouldn't be able to do that!

I have a lot of laundry to do today and I am trying to get my house in order and cleaned before next week. The little kids will just have to help today( yeah right help make more messes). Have a blessed day!

No comments: