Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Aaron's parents

I spoke with Mother and Daddy last night( Aaron's parents). Daddy's birthday was the other day and I just got around to call him to wish him a happy belated birthday. He wasn't home so I was able to talk with Mother. I just love talking to her she is one of my role models. I really look up to her. Aaron loved her so much. He looked up to her too. Each time I get on the phone with her I just can't hold back the emotions.

When Daddy called back he thought that I needed for him to do something for me. I told him that all I called for was to wish him a happy birthday. I think it made him feel special that I called. He asked how we all were doing and then mentioned about visiting sometime. I told him my home was open to them any time that they wanted to come, like always. Aaron and I always liked to have our family and friends come and visit with us and that will not change.

No comments: