Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Questions/Prayers answered

All of the kids were in school today so I set up an appointment to meet with a financial planner. I was there for 3 hours but boy did I learn a thing or 2 about finances and retirement. My advisor is wonderful he not only answered my questions but suggested things that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. I suggest to everyone out there to meet with a financial advisor to help you get setup for the future.
I also got some help today from a friend/lawyer with some questions that I had about the accident. He was going to make some calls and find if anything had been happening regarding Aaron's accident. Thirty minutes later I received a phone call from a gentleman who witnessed the accident and had called 911. I just was on the phone telling my friend/lawyer that I didn't know how to get a hold of Larry( the guy that called 911). It was not by chance that he called. The Lord knew to have him call right then. He proceeded to tell me that he had been in touch with the prosecuting attorney and that in fact they are going to charge the girl that ran the stop sign with something.( I don't want to post what kind of charge on here so if you want to know you will have to e-mail me) Larry offered to help us out in any way even though he does not know us personally. He offered for the boys to go hunting on his land with a responsible adult that I know and he offered his cabin for all of us to go to for a weekend to get away if we would like. I might have to just take him up on that offer sometime.
Thank you to those of you have been praying for my daughter Lanie. She did very well in school today. They said that she only cried once and then sucked it up so that she could go to Mrs. Julie's office at the end of the day for stickers. She was so excited to go to school today so that was a huge blessing.
Bennett and Lanie stayed with a friend tonight while I took the boys to their championship games. Chandler's team(the Cowboys) played 1st. They won 20-0. Then it was Samuel's (the Steelers) turn. Honestly I didn't think that they would do very good at all. They played the same team that they got beat by like 20 points (I think it might have even been 30). Those boys played like they knew what they were doing tonight. The won 19-0!!! I was so proud of him and his Dad would have been to. Not because they won, but because of how much effort Samuel gave to playing tonight. I will send pictures tomorrow. God bless you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Christina, Samuel, Chandler, Lanie, & Bennet.

Lanie, good to know that you are feeling better!

Praying for you! the templins

G said...

Christina,

you and the kids are in our prayers! Hugs, G and Gary Stone

Leah said...

CONGRATULATIONS SAMUEL & CHANDLER! You are always a winner when you give it your all, obey the rules, and give God the glory! He has blessed you both with such great talents and we pray that you use them to bring honor and glory to the Lord. Stay disciplined and work hard! RAAAR!
Love
Aunt Leah