Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank you's

Waking up sure is hard to do......Monday I woke up early before anyone else, so I thought, but Aimee, Jim, and their kids had already been up to get ready to leave for the airport. I went to check on them and they had already left the house. She said that she would get on a plane in a minute if I asked her to come back to help. I would love for her to but at some point I have to try and do things on my own. Thanks Aimee for being a wonderful friend. I sure don't know what god's plan is for our family but I know for sure that he has plans for us.

Lanie went to dance class last night. She is taking tap and ballet. She doesn't have the shoes for either one so I am going to try and look for some today. She won't participate in the tap but she told me last night if she had the shoes that she would. However she does participate in the ballet. She even raises her hand so that she can be the next to go. I have a few pictures I will post later. Thanks Julie for extending your friend ship to our family!

Bennett gave me a hard time last night going to bed. I think last night was the worst. I had to lay with him until he fell asleep. Therefore, I fell asleep with him. I woke up at @ 11:00 and just headed straight to bed. (Rhonda sorry about not calling you back, but that was why) I got a very good night sleep. Thank you Rhonda for being my friend and being so understanding.

Samuel woke up this morning after a bad dream. He dreamt that someone pushed Chandler off of a building. After he told me this he went over and told Chandler he loved him. He even told Lanie and Bennett too. Sometimes it is the littlest things in life that make us realize how much we do care about each other.

Lanie didn't want to go to school again this morning so she is here with me. I am going to get dressed and take her myself to see if that will help her. She has been complaining about her stomach hurting in the mornings when she wakes up. I know that she is not sick so I think I might go and make a doctors apt for her for anxiety. She has been doing the same thing no matter where we go so it is not just school. It seems to be when ever I leave her somewhere.

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for her and our family through this difficult time. We are definitely feeling the prayers and strength from our Lord Jesus. Psalm28:7....The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped, my heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. You all have a wonderful and blessed day......remember to always give God thanks for everything, Ephesians 5:20.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Christina, I think this blog was a great idea. It must be such a good source of therapy for you...as I'm sure it is for all of your friends...I know it is for me. Especially since we are so far away, it is good to hear how you and the kids are doing. Plus you are really good at this writing thing.
I know we live so far apart, but if you need anything, we are only a phone call away.
We are thinking of all of you and praying for you.
Love Melissa

Danielle said...

Hi Christina,
My name is Danielle . . . I'm not sure if you remember me, but we met on a few occasions, as our husbands worked together at LRAFB until we moved this past summer. May I get your email address, as I was hoping to send you an email? You can email me at daniellejpalm@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Danielle

Julie H. said...

We love having Lanie at dance. I am sure she is going to be a natural! I love you guys! Julie