Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving
This is the day that we are to give thanks, even in the middle of our storms. Everyone out there has a storm that they are going through. It might me a small storm or a hurricane, but through each one you can find something to give God the thanks for. Here are just some of the things that I give God the thanks for not only on Thanksgiving day but each and every day of my life.

For my salvation and the salvation of my husband,which is in heaven right now, one day I will see him there.

For my 4 wonderful healthy children(even though that is a challenge all in its self).

For my family who would do any thing for me.

For my friends who encourage me daily.

For the countless people that are praying for us daily. (many we don't even know)

And even for silly things like the heat and air conditioning in my home, and my car working( when it wants to and even when it doesn't).

I really can go on and on. My whole point to this is that no mater what situation you are in try to find the blessings in them. There is always something that you can give thanks for even in the mist of the storm.

1 comment:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,
Thank you for the encouragement. Through your huge hurricane, you are still Thankful. You are amazing. God is sure using you through a very sad event in your life, and it also has brought us back in touch. God is so good, Have a Blessed Thanksgiving, and give the children a hug for us. Love Jeanne and Family