Friday, November 9, 2007

kids say the funniest things

Today Brother Stephen returned my phone call. When I got off of the phone with him Lanie said, "Who was that?" I told her it was Brother Stephen. She said, "The tractor?" I looked at her and I said, "Do you mean the Pastor?" And she said, " Yes the Pastor." I thought it was so cute and got a good laugh out of that today so, I had to share it with you. She continued on and said " He is the one that sent me a card in the mail for my Birthday." Those kids big or small remember the things that others do for them. Even a simple birthday card.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I am so proud of you. You have become my daily dose of encouragement. I really need to hear the what you have to say. YOu are an example to us all. I know that you are suffering and to read your blog you seem to be coping with the upmost faith. I am so sorry you are experiencing this, but there are no coincidences...Only Godly appointments. I really am so very proud of you, Christina. I know I am so far away and we haven't kept in touch, but I pray for you every day. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you or Aaron since it has happened. It goes to show you the impact you don't realize you have on people. Take care and I will keep you and the children and all of your families in my prayers.