Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beach Pictures

Fort Walton Beach, my home town. Here are the Roberts girls and 3 of my 4 kids
playing near the water.

Chandler and Samuel......Didn't your mom tell you not to get wet?
Yea!!!!
Here are all of the McCoy kids playing near the edge of the water. They all wanted to see how close they could get without getting wet. I think that Lanie was a little scared of the water.
Chandler was happy that the shark got Samuel, now he only has to share a room with Bennett.
Lanie and Claire, the girly girls.... They are so much alike Bennett on the turtle
I Love this picture of Samuel and I together. I was surprised that he let me put my arms around him in public.
The McCoy bunch in front of the Okaloosa Pier.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Christina,
The group picture by the pier is beautiful. I know it must be so hard to see you and the kids without Aaron, but I'm proud of you for taking it. Your continued strength that you draw from God (and constantly give to other people in return) is amazing. I love you!
Amy