Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Impressions

I received an e-mail today from another military family that Aaron and I had met back in 2005 at a get together(they had a crayfish-boil, I would not have missed it). It was such a blessing to receive that E-mail. You truly don't know the impact that you have on another life unless they share that with you. First impressions do mean everything! I want to encourage you to share with others how you truly feel if you are at all encouraged by them. It will make their day. I wish I could share the e-mail that I received today with you all, not because of what she said but, because of what she said..... and that she did infact share it with me. It was her choice to e-mail me today. She didn't have to do that at all.

Danielle thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings with me. I have shed tears each time I have read what you wrote to me. It reminds me that we are all being watched no matter where we are and what we are doing. We can make a positive or a negative impact on another life just by our 1st impression. I am so blessed that you were touched by our family and that we were the Bible that you saw each time you saw us. I will continue to be that example that Christ wants me to be through the good times and the bad.

No comments: