Monday, November 26, 2007

My Grandma's house

Samuel is helping my grandmother get the pecans out of the tree. He didn't have much success so she told him to go get the broom. That helped some.

Here he is with the pecans that he and my grandmother found.
My grandmother with an orange from an orange tree in the backyard. She was telling us that this tree never bore any fruit untill this year. The tree had been planted 5 years ago by my grandfather who passed away in Dec of last year. He would be so proud.
They were very sweet too!
Lanie and Bennett posing for a shot.
My mom's mom and my daughter looking through pictures together.

I really enjoy spending time with my grandparents when they were here. This is my only grandparent left. It is such a blessing to hang out with her. My mother says that I remind her of my grandmother.

No comments: