Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Entry's

I have been trying to do my entry's on here at night when the kids go to bed but I have been too tired to get on here to do so. Maybe I can get back into the routine of doing them at night but right now it seems easier to do it during the day when I am thinking of things.

Yesterday was tough. It seems as though the days when the kids are all at school I have the roughest time. I try to keep myself busy but sometimes I just don't want to. I went through the computer and found all of the videos with Aaron's voice on them and listed to them for hours. It was nice to know that at anytime I could pull one up and hear his voice and his laugh. He was on 2 of the videos but his voice was on 4 or 5 of them. He liked taking videos of the kids when they were young to remember what they sounded like when they were just learning to talk. Needless to say we didn't know that we would cherish those videos because of Aaron's voice.

I have a booklet in my kitchen that has a mini devotion on it and when I read today's entry I wanted to share it with you all.
Here is what the entry said.....Hardship does not determine our behavior, but it clearly influences it. That came form the book Hide or seek. The verse that went along with it was out of 1Peter 5;9 Standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
Sometimes I think that the only people affected by the loss of my Husband would be our families, when in fact everyone that has ever come in contact with Aaron has been affected in one way or another. We all have a choice to to seek God through all of this or to hide (run) from what has happened. I pray that each life that Aaron touched would seek out God for comfort.

2 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

Your so right Christina, i would have never thought that your husband would affect my life, but you never know what God has instore for us. Christina I want you to know that I pray for you all the time. My pain goes out to you. i hurt for you and the Children. I wonder what it would be like without my husband and what I would do and I can not imagine. I love you and I think of you all the time. Please be strong and know that you sre being prayed for by many in our nation. God Bless you love ya jeanne

Anonymous said...

Lord Jesus would you surround Christina with you love and comfort her in a way that only you can. May she know that you are her provider and sustainer. Strengthen her, fill her with your power. Give her wisdom and patience as she parents. Fill her mind with your promises and her heart with your word. I pray that she would know you walk with her every moment of every day. We thank you that you have promised to be a "husband" to her as she is your "bride" and a "father" to her children. You are mighty God and nothing is too hard for you. Thank you for the testimony of Aaron life and thank you for the witness Christina and her family are to all who know them. We pray that in all things you would be glorified. Amen.