Monday, December 24, 2007

time flies by when your having fun

Wow! It has been a couple of buzy days. I am going to have to catch everyone up.
On Wednesday My sister and her family go into town to be with me for the holidays. They cancelled their trip to his family in Tenn. becuase they didn't want me to be alone for the hoilidays. How selfless and givng is that. They are awesome. They have helped me around the house as well as to try and let me get some sleep, becuase I just can't seem to be doing that these days.

Thursday was a busy day for me. I had to take Samuel to the Dr.s to get x-rays on his wrist because the day before he had hurt it at school. It was just badly sprained. I took him back to school for his school party and stayed to help out his teacher. After they were dismissed for Christmas break I took Chandler in for surgery on his mouth. He had to have a skin graph done for the front 2 teeth. His gums were down past the root and to the bone of his jaw. They took skin from the roof of his mouth and placed it on his gums. He did very good. The dentist said that he did better than more adults do. He is not able to eat much and what he is eating has to be cut up like a baby would need. He is a real trooper. I have only had to give him medicine for the pain 2 times.

Friday......hummm can't remember friday much at all! sad to think I can't remember 3 days ago.

Saturday......Aleecia and I wrapped all of the Christmas gifts while the kids were gone with Richard and the 2 little ones were sleeping. When they woke we all went to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. The kids really enjoyed it. I saw only part of the movie because of Lanie and Bennett. Richard met us there with the older boys and helped with the 2 little ones. We tag teamed taking them in and out of the movie so not to distract others. Thanks Richard! My sister and I went out shopping to look for a few specific items that night and visited a friend at her work place. We came home and My sister and I had a discussion that was needed. Basicaly she reminded me that the kids need me and that I need to pull myself together. I'm not real sure why I have been acting the way I have lately except for the fact that I am missing things that I need like, words of encouragement, doing things with someone special, and even physical touch. Aaron always filled these things for me and now that he is not here I'm not gettng them as much or in a different way. I think that I have been closing myself off and making myself busy so that the emotions don't get to me. The talk was good and needed. I love you Aleecia.

Sunday......We went to church in the morning and then had a big lunch that I prepared the night before. Aleecia said that it was fantastic. We watched some football and relaxed a bit. Then we headed off to church for candellight service. We brought dinner home and got the kids in bed. Mark(my brother-in-law) put the bike together that I got Bennett for Christmas. He also hooked up my new scanner,copier, printer that I got. It is nice to have someone around who knows what they are doing with these things. After getting the kids in bed I went with a few friends to go bowling but they were closed by the time we got there so, we drove around most of the night and talked.

So basicly that is what has been happening here lately. Today will be another fun filled day with the McCoy bunch! Have a Blessed Christmas

1 comment:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,
You have not left my mind at all. have a very Merry Christmas. I pray that the Lord will give you the peace you need in the morning. Remember Aaron is your guardian angel. He is right there with you right along with the Lord Jesus Christ. I can see his smile so bright. Love you all jeanne