Friday, December 21, 2007

Early Christmas

We received a package today in the mail from Aaron's sister, Leah and her family. I opened the box and there was a letter attached to open it early if we got it early, so we did just that. We ( My sister and I ) let the youngest go 1st. They did so well with waiting for each others turn. Bennett was 1st he got 4 puzzles in one.

Bennett with his puzzle box
Lanie went 2nd. She was so excited when she opened it up.
She just loves baby dolls. She is a true Mom at heart.
Chandler got to go 3rd and then we realized that his and Samuel's were the same so we let them open them together.
Here is Samuel opening his.
Me with a Willow Tree titled Hero
Here I am reading the letter (with tears in my eyes)to everyone about their own individual gifts.
The 5 of us.
As you can see they couldn't wait to play with their new toys!
Thank you Leah so much for all of your thoughtfulness in picking out us gifts. We sure do Love you all.


1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm so glad they arrived early and you all were able to enjoy opening them together. Thanks for posting the pics, it was so nice to see. Did you happen to receive a separate box that had ornaments in it? Just wondering because I sent it right when you left and figured it would arrive while you were gone. Love you soo soo much!
Leah