Saturday, December 15, 2007

relaxing

I know I haven't written in 2 days. Hummmm where do I begin? Friday morning I got up and went and got a pedicure done. That was so relaxing she even massaged my legs extra long. Then I was suppose to meet with Aaron's friend about the pictures that have with no stories behind them, but he called and said that he couldn't meet until probably Monday morning. That was fine, I had other stuff that I needed to do. I went with Rhonda to the mall then I met up with my Grandmother to go speak with a financial guy. He happened to be a friend from high school. After that we went shopping as well. After dropping her off at home I met my Dad at Old Bay Steemer. They have the best seafood in town. Aaron and I loved to go there. My Dad and I had a wonderful conversation about spiritual things and loved ones. Then I met my sister and her friend Amanda( now she is my friend too) to have a girls night out. We had so much fun people watching and laughing. It was another laugh as hard as you can until your cheeks hurt night. I even had a secret admirer send me a rose. Too bad that he never came up and talked to me. So it is still a mystery who sent it. Guess I'll never know!

I got up this morning and went with my friend Cheree horseback riding. It was very relaxing and therapeutic. We also had a nice conversation about Aaron and spiritual things. After that we went to have some lunch. While we were there, we went thorugh some of the pictures that I needed help with. She helped me with a great deal of them but, couldn't help me with the ones that Rozy needs to help me with. I had a quick moment to get on here before I go to dinner with Cheree, her husband and some of their friends. I hope that we will have a great time like we did last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly. I am sooooo glad to hear you are having a good time. I am kind of jealous of the massage I must say. Lol. Anywho, I miss you bunches here in Arkansas. You are in my prayers as are the kiddos. Can't wait til you get back. By the way, I did not mean to hang up on you. My phone died. Love you lots.
Kristen aka "Blondie"