Monday, December 24, 2007

12 days of Christmas(7th,8th 9th & 10th days)

7th day....7 godies to go with our movies

8th day....8 candy canes

9th day.....activites to keep the kids busy(crayons, colored pencils, books, 2coloring books, puzzle, activity book, and 2 things just for me to relax!

10th day.... 10 chololate covered santas

On the 9th day the elves almost got caught. My brother in law saw the car and a lady with brown hair and a pony-tail. I was in the discussion with my sister at the time so I couldn't see who it was. You all are good! Can't wait to know who the clever person/persons are. I was thinking and it might even be some of the people from the squadron. Whom ever you elves are it is nice to be looking forward to something each and everyday. Love you elves!!

No comments: