Tuesday, December 25, 2007

pictures

Bennett and Lanie with Uncle Mark and Roxy




Lanie and her Aunt Aleecia( my sister)





The Kids and I before Church on Sunday mornig before Christmas




A picture of the 1st blanket that was made out of Aaron's military clothing and patches. This quilt is for Chamndler but I am not going to give it to him untill the rest are done(at least Samuel's) I am having one made for each of the kids and for myself so that we will always have him close to us wherever we go. There will be pocket in each one of them so that I can put a picture and a piece of clothing that smells like his colone in it. Thanks Leigh so much for doing these 2 quilts for me.




3 comments:

Leah said...

It's amazing! It's even better than I had imagined!
Leah

Jeanne robinson said...

I love the quilt. Wow, what a wondeful job well done. Love ya Jeanne

Christie Ison said...

That is stinkin' cool! What a wonderful tribute. Can't wait to see the others, too.