Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12 days of Christmas (4th day)

I had mentioned in a previous blog that someone was doing the 12 days of Christmas to us. Last night I opened the 2nd day and it was 2 boxes of dark chocolate covered cherries. The 3rd day had 3 free movie rentals in it. Well this morning on the front porch was the 4th day. There ere 4 Christmas ornaments with a bonus of some candy. I'm going to take my 1st guess that it is my neighbors Pam and Diane. The reason I think that it is them is because the packages are there early in the morning. Who else would get up and drive over to my house in the cold, and park far away so that we don't hear a car late at night or early in the morning. If it is or isn't you(Pam or Diane) I just want the "elves" to know that we have enjoyed you leaving us something each and every day!

3 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

OK, I admit it. It's me!!!!! :,)
HEHE, I wish I lived close enough to leave gifts on your doorstep!

Anonymous said...

No no no....It's me. Rhonda is totally full of it. It is me...hahah.;) No really, not a clue. I wasn't clever enough to think of it first!

Shannon said...

NOOOOOO!!!! IT'S ME! Seriously! Not really. I love you, girl but it's way too cold that early in the morning!