Monday, December 3, 2007

Aches and Pains

I really didn't feel like getting on here tonight but I wanted to just jot a little something down. I woke up feeling great this morning, besides a few minor muscle aches from the work out last night, so I called my workout partner to go to the gym...and we did. After that we went by the store to pick up some milk. Later in the afternoon, John came over and helped me with hanging my lights, or should I say he hung the lights on the gutter and I put out the other ones. They look great if I do say so myself. I will take a picture and post it soon I hope. Beth took Lanie to dance and John grilled burgers for all of us. Brandy came over and had dinner with us as well. Sometime after hanging the lights I started to hurt again. This time it was my throat, ears, and my head. These symptoms had nothing to do with the other aches and pains that I have been experiencing. By now my head is throbbing every time I bend over. I know.....don't bend over. :) I have taken some sinus allergy medicine and some Motrin so I will be out here shortly. I sure hope that I don't get what Brandy got and that I feel better tomorrow because I am suppose to go out with April in the morning to get some erands done.

3 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,
I pray that you feel better tonight. Rhonda and I rode in the parade tonight and while I was on the trailor and Rhonda was in Tim's truck I thought of you numerous times. May the Lord continue to give you the strength you need in your daily walk. Have a blessed week. Love ya Jeanne

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that God is up to LOTS. Today at staff meeting, Fred Graves was on my heart so we prayed for him (and for you and the kids.) When we got back from lunch I had a phone call and it was HIM. I was able to encourage him by telling him that we hadn't forgotten him and were still praying for him. He asked us to continue for him and his family. Isn't it great to know that it is GOD and not coincidence when things like that happen??? Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Christina,
I keep you and the children in my prayers. You all are in my thought several times a day and I lift a prayer up for you. Not to change the subject, but I know a wonderful counselor at the AFB if you have not found one yet. I took Sophie to her until she accepted the position in Jacksonville. She can no longer see civilians. Her name is Lee Ann Dunlap and she is one of a few that has a specialty in death and greiving for children. She focuses on children but does help adults as well. She was a God send for us and a precious person. I am sure you can look her up or may already know of her. I cannot say enough good things about her. If you'd like to discuss, email me or call me.
She would be very close to yall geographically, as in Central Arkansas there are not many christian childrens counselors that are certified or licensed.I do hope you are feeling better today and were able to rest last night. Love, Jennifer McDaniel