Thursday, December 27, 2007

pictures from Christmas day

My sisters dog Roxy opening up her gift. She was so funny she thought that she could open every one of them.


Mark sideways...sorry Mark you know how I am am with these computer things.
My sister with the willow tree that her son gave her.
Samuel with his new nascar jacket that my mother got for him.
Me opening up one of my many gifts that I received.
Here we all are on Christmas morning. Chandler is reading the Christmas story before we open any gifts. That is why we celebrate the Christmas season, Jesus birth.
Lanie with the digital camera that grandma got her. I have to remind myself that I need to buy batteries next year to go with the gifts. :)
Samuel with his MP4 player. He was so excited to get it even though he didn't even know what it really was.
Chandler opening his gift...It was his own digital camera.
Bennett and his bike. Now he doesn't have to ride on Lanies princess bike.



No comments: