Monday, December 10, 2007

mornings

Do you ever have those mornings where, well, you just can't seem to get yourself out of bed? I have been having them on a regular basis. But, I realize that I am all that these kids depend on, so I get up(with a smile on my face....wrong). Well, this morning was a little different. Bennett came in like he always does, when the rooster crows, to have me help him go potty. I usually end up laying back down but this morning was different. For the 1st it me in a long time I was ready to face the day( even though I went to bed around 2:00). The day went by amazingly fast considering I had not to terribly much to do...... Laundry, Christmas cards(they didn't get finished maybe tonight when I can't sleep) just to name a few things. I was on the phone quite a bit today, maybe that is why the time flew by so fast.

Lanie had dance tonight and John took her because Beth wanted to talk to me tonight about some things. Today had been a rough day for her and Brandy so we had a little session together. We had a great talk( whenever you can talk about the Lord openly with someone it is always great). There's not much else that I have to post today so I better go and get some of those things done that didn't get done today. God Bless you all!

No comments: