Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

The night before Christmas and all through the house the McCoy kids were stirring they might have seen a mouse.

It seemed like the kids were restless all day today. This morning I tried to get them to help pick up and they did to an extent. Then we met my sister at Shorty smalls for lunch. We went home and I baked cookies or should I say I started baking them and my sister finished them while I watched the back of my eyelids for a while. I didn't even know my neighbor came by...I was even sleeping int he living room, that is how tired I have been. I am just unable to sleep at night. After the much needed cat nap Richard came over and brought us all gifts. The boxing gloves were a hit! Literally. They loved them. I think I might even get some use out of them. Then we decorated cookies(I had pictures of that but I downloaded them and now I can not locate them so I will have to look for them later)for Santa. All of my kids even my 10 year old still believes in Santa! He is questioning it now a little bit. After decorating cookies we went out light looking. They have the most beautiful set up on Sherwood at Woody's sherwood forest. Then we went to a house where it looked like Santa was actually inside the window eating cookies and setting out presents. It was the coolest thing!

Oh Lord, I praise you for what you have done in my life and will continue to do so. I know that you have a purpose for us and a plan, I have to lean on that so that I don't get down and depressed. Please Lord help us to enjoy the reason for Christmas. This is the time that we celebrate our dear Savior's birth. Let us also remember that we are to celebrate that fact each and everyday of our life. I know that Aaron is definitely with you right now and that comforts me, but I do miss him terribly. Please help me to continue to be that light that you would have me be to others while I am in this world. Thank you for allowing me the choice to enter into your kingdom for all eternity. In your precious name, Amen.

No comments: