Thursday, December 27, 2007

My elves

Well on the 12th day of Christmas my elves brought me a calendar for each month. They did not want known but we caught them. I opened up the door and there were 2 people standing there. I had no idea who they were. So I asked them who was doing this and they said that they couldn't say. I kept on asking them questions and then the car pulled up and it was my friend Susan. Her and some others were in on it. I was so wrong and I never would have guessed that it was them. I told them that we looked forward to it each and every day! I will have to pass on that blessing to someone else in the future.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Pay it forward...something I don't do enough of! I really miss you. We'll get together soon. I know you've had company so I'll get with you soon. Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I am one of the secret elves. It was me and my husband on the 9th day! Just wanted you to know that all of the years we have been doing this I have never come that close to being caught! When your brother opened the door I almost wet my pants trying to get in the car! lol I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!