Wednesday, December 12, 2007

preperation

I decided this past weekend that I needed some time to myself, so I am taking a quick trip out of town. The kids are staying with dear friends of mine so that they don't miss school. I have been getting the house and things prepared for me to leave so that they don't have to much to worry about except for caring for my wonderful children.

Are you ever perpared to take a relaxing trip? There are so many mixed emotions about this trip for me. I don't want to leave my kids here but at the same time I really need to do this. I will be getting together with a few friends while there to go through all of Aaron's desert pictures from Iraq. I will be gathering stores for the kids so that they know what their Daddy did for their country. While there, I will also be relaxing on the beach and going horseback riding with Cheree. Aaron always tried to get me to go riding ( he knew that I loved it)but it never worked out for one reason or another. He would be so happy to know that I am going to be able to do that while I am there this time. I will try to remember to take pictures.

It's time to shove off and get a few more things done today so that this coming weekend I can relax knowing that there is nothing that was left undone.

God Speed,
Christina
Jer 29:11

2 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Can't wait to see you. I am glad that you called Cheree about horseback riding. I wish I could ride horses now, although I am quit sure my doctor would forbid me. Spending some time with nature will be great for you, there is just something therapeutic about God's creation.
Love you
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Have a safe, fun and relaxing trip. What am I gonna do while your gone? I will be so bored. Guess I will have to resort to laundry and all that stuff. Lol. Kidding. Anyways, we love you and will keep you all in our prayers. Call me.
Love ya