Wednesday, January 16, 2008

some recent photos

Just a few recent photos for every one to see. The only one I didn't get a picture of was Chandler.....he was at a friends house when we took these.
Brandi and I hangin at the house!

We got Kristen to take a picture with us
Watch out ladies......Samuel looks just like his Daddy
Me and my baby Bennett......before we got this picture Samuel had to take about 20 of them because Bennett wouldn't look at the camera so Samuel had to just point and shoot.
Lanie snugglin with Mommy before she went out for the evening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, As with every other picture I've seen of you and your family, you look great as always, and so do the kids. I thought I'd get to talk to you at church tonight a little more than the typical "hi..how are you doing?", but you were busy and I didn't get to, except for finding out that things are better than they were earlier today. Maybe another time? Have a good night! rc