Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year's day

The kids and I went over to Kristen and Stephen's house for New years dinner. He made fried turkey, fried corn, stuffing, and baked beans. I made pork and sauerkraut, collard greens, deviled eggs, and potato salad. Sorry Mom we didn't have the traditional black -eyed peas that we always have. ( I don't like them anyways) Thanks Aunt Kathy for giving me your potato salad recipe, everyone always asks me to make it for them. For dessert we had oreo cream pie...... In one word.... Yuumm. We played on the computer a little while the kids played together in the house. We all had a fun night. I love hanging out with them. They make me feel special and loved. Thanks for making the night fun and memorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. You are so sweet. I love you:) You made me tear up. We love having you over. You and the kids are always welcome in our home. Love ya girl.