Monday, January 21, 2008

comments

I don't know how many of you actually read the comments that others leave on my blog but this one was so touching and others can gain from this as well as myself that I had to post it for you all to read...........It is from an anonymous commenter from the last entry of mine called, somewhere in the middle....


Like you said at the end of your blog, we are all somewhere in the middle of where we've been and where we are headed. For years, I've thought that I knew just where I needed to be, and I always tried to make sure that I was headed that direction in life. Every once in a while, I have to step back and look from afar to see that God knows more than I do! I've known that all along but occasionally I get carried away with everyday life and forget for a while. When I do step back and look from afar, I see that maybe God already has me where I need to be. If I let go, and let Him control my life, He will take care of everything. Sometimes being in the middle means that you aren't quiet to where you are headed yet (in Gods plan for your life), and sometimes being in the middle means that you are RIGHT where God means for you to be for the moment (in Gods plan), and just didn't make it to where you were headed (in your own plan). I don't always understand why I'm where I am, but I do know there is a reason. Maybe God held me here (in the middle) for a reason? For so long I have tried to set my own path. This time, I'm trying to let God put me where He wants me to be. I don't know if you know it or not, but the Blogs you write and some of the ones that Aaron's Mother and sisters have written have made an impact on my life. By you being where you are in your life and sharing your comments/feelings/emotions, we (the readers) have learned so much about ourselves. Thank you for sharing. I know that some of the readers have known you for a long time. Some of us are still getting to know you. Either way, you and the kids have touched our lives. I know you've touched mine.


Thank you for commenting whomever you are(I think I know who you are).....I couldn't have put it any better! Christina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it supprised me to see that you had decided to post my comment. When I was writing it, I was thinking that it probably wouldn't make sense to you. I'm glad it did, and maybe to others too. I guess I can say that I've been published now?

It's funny how these comments come so easy when they are anonymous. I guess my intention for leaving it anonymously is more for the viewing public's benefit than for your's. You said that you thought that you knew who it was commenting. Well, if you didn't then, you sure will now.... When I text you and you know it's me I bumble around and end up prying on locks that aren't intended to be opened. I'm sorry for that. I hope your day got better. Later!

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,
That is so true what the anonymous writer wrote about you touching our lives. From your friend Shannon to your mother and to leagh's to Rhondas and now through all them I found Susan all through Aarons death my life has been touched. When I needed the wisdom from christan woman I found you all, Yes I do read all those blogs not that I am nosing, but to learn that all of us woman have alot in common. We love the lord, we all loved Aaron, we all pray for you and your family, and we all have very busy lives that involve our children. After reading Susan's blog we all need prayer. That being a mother is not easy. Christina, I know your life may not make sense but if you only knew How my life has been touched in the last 3 months you would be amazed. It all started with Shannons blog when I googled it looking for information on Aarons death. Through that I am so blessed. Thank you for blessing me, I love you and the children.
God Bless you love Jeanne