Saturday, January 19, 2008

chandler's birthday party

Well, Well, Well, Its been 3 days since my last post. These few days have past by very fast. We have had some great days and not some great days. Samuel and I have had some good conversations this week. Please continue to pray for him...he is blaming himself for Aaron's death.

Today we celebrated Chandler's 9th birthday at Funtasic even though his birthday was actually on the 9th of Jan. Here are some pictures from the event.


Hayden, Madison, Hayden, Brittney and Dawson at the table eating pizza.
I was trying to get a pictures of the girls and Samuel the ham had to jump in!
Chandler with blue icing on his nose
Bennett.."It's finder lickin good"
The Birthday boy with Jacob and Samuel
Chandler blowing out the candles
same picture as before.....I forgot I put it on already and don't know how to delete it.

Mommy with the birthday boy.

The kids had so much fun at the party. They played there for 3 hours. I was able to visit with my friends it was very relaxing. Not how a normal birthday party is.

3 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

I love the pic. I worry about you when you do not post. But then I figure no news is good news and that you are just plain busy like the rest of us. Samual is in my prayers very mush lately. The lord sure knows how to lay certain people on our hearts. What an AWESOME God we have. Chritina we love you and Have a blessed week. Hey by the way I have a blog now, I really do not know what I am doing but I will learn. If you have time check it out "Meet The Robinsons" love Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone !
Sure looked like a great party. Any time there is pizza and chocolate cake it's a great day. It's so good to see pictures of everyone, believe it or not I see changes in each one. How we miss being there to share in all that's going on. Hey Chandler I saw you on Beth's blog too. Samuel, I just love your smile, guess girls do that for ya :) Christina I found those pamphlets that day you called. So call at your convenience. Hugs and kisses to all. Grammy

Leah said...

Looks like it was a great day for everyone! Really do wish we could have been there. Hopefully your card and gift arrived in time for b-day! We love you oh so much and I wish I could give you a big kiss what a handsome 9-year old young man you are!!
Aunt Leah