Friday, February 8, 2008

My Visitor

Monday I had a nice surprize visitor come and see me for the day. Let me clear the air...It was Aaron's brother Adam who came to visit us. We had a great time together. The little kids were able to spend the day with him playing. He also did some manly things around the house that needed taken care of, like mowing the grass, cleaning the pool, and he even washed my car for me. It was so nice having a male around to do all of those things for me. After the big kids came home from school Lanie went to dance and Bennett went to a friends so the big boys were able to spend some time with him talking and catching up. We were even able to go out to dinner together. After the evening was over I took him back to his home away from home. I was sad to see him go.

In case you read this Adam while you are out on the road, it was nice for the kids and myself to visit with someone from Aaron's side of the family. You are a great Brother, Aaron loved you very much...He was always so excited to get the phone calls from you when you were out on the road. When he retired from the military he wanted to do the same thing that you do now. Cruise the country in an 18 wheeler. He sure did love to travel and go see differnent sights.

2 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina, You sounded so happy in your blog to have Aaron's Brother with you. I know you miss Aaron so much and God will bring you another Somebody to do all those manly things. He did not intend for you to be alone. My prayers are with you. You are so strong, you have been such a mentor for me and I am sure so many more woman too, Have a blessed weekend Love ya Jeanne

CM said...

Glad to hear you had a great time and you do seem very encouraged by Adam's visit. I am sure it was nice to get some of those things taken care of around the house. Knowing what I do about your children, I bet they had a great time as well.

Feeling the love from their uncle I am sure gave them a sense of feeling their dad was close to them.

Well, things will continue to get better. Keep being that bright light to all that you come in contact with!!