Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Manic Mondays & Terrific Tuesdays

Monday.....a day in which seems to be almost exactly the same in the McCoy household. We take the boys to school, go to the gym, come home and pick up the mess from the weekend. Then I get the laundry started but not finished, that happens on Tuesdays. Then the little kids take naps and Mom gets to focus a little on herself. We then pick up the big boys from school, get dinner going, help with homework and eat dinner. By 5PM we are off to take Lanie to dance class. Durring dance Bennett and Chandler get to watch a movie in the car(gotta love those DVD players) and Samuel and I get to tackle more homework. After dance we go home and get baths and showers and get things ready for school the next day. At this point Samuel is usually still doing homework. (poor boy, but he does bring it uppon all by himself) Monday nights are a very early bed night for me I am usually in bed by 9 on Mondays.

Tuesday.....All of my Tuesdays vary. The kids all go to school but what and how I spend my day is different each week. Today I had to go to the store(2 of them), the bank, the dentist(to get information on becoming a hygentist), the pre-school for Bennett for next year so that I can go back to school and finish my degree, the library(because we forgot to go this this past weekend to get a book on Lincoln for Samuels report), the school(to take Samuel the book and while I was there I ate lunch with him), then I went and met a friend for coffee and went and had my hair done. This was all before 1:00 today. Tuesday nights I have claimed as early bed nights for the kids, because Monday is a late night for them and Tuesdays the little kids barely get a nap so they are ready to go to bed by 7. Well today is not over, but nothing is planned besides watching American Idol tonight.

2 comments:

RC said...

Well..As I've said before, you are sounding more and more like Super-mom, or Super-woman all the time. I don't know how you do it. I know it's because His hand is on you, but it still just tires me out reading it.

I'm glad to hear that you are thinking about going back to school. Was becoming a hygenist a field you have been interested in before, or is this a new venture? Either way, I think it's great. If it's something you want to do, I definitely think you should go for it.

There are a lot of other things I could write tonight, but only one other thing that I will say for now. Thank you...I've said it before, but I don't think I can say it enough. Taco Bell and a little time...I know they can't solve the world's problems, but simple things make my day!

Later,
RC

Beth said...

Looks like you guys are getting back into your routine and that's good. I'm so happy Samuel is doing so much better. It's going to be a tough ride, but God will see you through it. We've already seen some amazing miracles out of Him recently. I'm sure there are many more to come.
~Always here for you, Beth