Saturday, March 8, 2008

Who we touch

This post is really for a particular individual. On Wed I was having some issues and some bouts of depression and hopelessness. I shared this with a very close friend of mine in FL.(Rhonda thanks for always being there to listen to me) God is so good!!! That same day I received a note from different friend that lives in AZ. ( the two of them do not know each other at all) She had no idea how I had been feeling that particular day. I mean how could she have known, I only spoke to Rhonda around 11 that morning and the note was in my mail box that afternoon!

Here is what my friend had written in the note.....

Christina~ I hope this finds you well. I have enjoyed reading your blog & been so touched by your strength and endurance. Each time I read about your day and the stories of the kids I pray for you all. Once at Central I heard a Sunday School lesson on Faith-Hope-Love with Hope being belief in what has not yet happened. I pray that you not loose Hope and the things that you cherish in your heart/the Hopes and desires you have come to pass and that the Lord be glorified and continue to be magnified in you. I His Love- Ellen

Ellen, You had no idea how I was feeling that day and that I needed exactly that at that very moment! It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks to you and to everyone else who continues to pray for me and my family! This just proves that we never know who we touch with our words, or our by our actions!

~Always looking up~ Christina

2 comments:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,
I know that you have real touched my heart. I have always loved your family. I always loved when you and Aaron would come home and we see you in church. I so remember the day last summer whem you were home and remember seeing Aaron just stand out in the crowd with chandler Always smiling. I am so proud of you I am sure you have your days but again you are so strong. Your blog as touched me so much I wish you just knew. My heart aches for you on a daily basis, you and the children are never forgotten. Please know that I love you and Thank you for sharing your life with me and my family. we enjoy seeing the pictures and we also enjoy knowing that you are doing ok. have a blessed weekend love jeanne

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Never forget that I am ALWAYS here for you! Thank you for trusting me with your inner most thoughts and for always inspiring me to want to be a better person. Your friendship means the world to me!

Love You
Rhonda