Thursday, March 13, 2008

Florida Bound

I took the kids to school today and came home to pack for our trip to FLORIDA and do lots of other things around the house. I am so excited to get away from everything!!! I am looking forward to seeing my family and my friends! I have almost everything at this point packed with the help of Brandy and Chris. They came over this evening and helped me out. Brandy cooked an amazing dinner while Chris kept the kids occupied so I could finish up packing and getting the boys motivated to help pick up, pack and get their homework done. After dinner I started cleaning up the kitchen and Chris came over and physically removed me form doing the dishes and took over. He knew that I had more to do and that he could help by finishing the kitchen. Thanks Chris that was awesome. The kids loved playing with him!! After they left I paid bills talked to a few friends and took a shower. A shower will make you feel like a different person! I sit here writing this thinking of all of the things that I want to go and do in Florida. humm I better call it a night.

No comments: