Friday, March 7, 2008

More Snow!!!!

The boys had school off today for a teacher workday and whada know it is calling for 6 inches of snow! When we got up this morning it was raining..... yuck but by say, 11 it was starting to snow. It snowed for 5 to 6 hours. They were in and out of it all day long.

Here is Chandler trying to tag Samuel with a massive snowball. Of course Samuel was getting mad at him instantly.

Here is Bennett trying to get in the house because his hands were freezing!!
Mommy in the house the 2nd time they went out. The 1st time they got me good durring the snowball fight. They all ganged up on me. They even got me down on the ground. No fair!!
After the 1st round of snowball fights the kids came in to play rock band. A friend brought it over for the kids to play. Chandler didn't care to much for it but Samuel loved the guitar. I liked the drums.
Bennett liked the drums!!
Samuel gettin ready to peg someone.
Jordan, Samuel, and Chandler started making a snowman. Bennett riding his scooter again!
They all had to make sure it was packed down.
Here is the snowman with out all his gear. They wanted to find sticks and stones for all of the "parts"
Jordan was done with the snowman...he wanted to throw snowballs some more. Thats just like a boy being all destructive.
They had so much fun today. Samuel said that this was the bast day of his life. I was so glad to see him acting like a 10 yr old boy instead of a grown up!
By the way there are no pictures of Lanie because she was the one taking most of the pictures!


1 comment:

Jeanne robinson said...

Christina,

Love the pics again. I would like to tell you that you all look like you are doing so well. I am going to say this again I know Aaron is looking down from the perily gates with his smile and I know he is so proud of you and the children I know I am very proud. You are such a mentor for more. God Bless you. Love Jeanne