Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Its Snowing!!! And it might again on Friday!


Its March and Its snowing!!!! Boy what a sight it was to look out the front window from my warm bed. The kids were up at the crack of dawn. Not sure why but they were today and I am so glad because they were able to go out and play in it before school. Yes they had school today....no snow day...haha! Samuel watched the news all morning hoping they wouldn't have to go. Chandler and Bennett went out in the snow 1st. I just watched them from the comfort of my warm bed. Then Lanie got dressed and went out. Samuel never made it out there. I'm not to sure why he didn't but, he played in it at school for recess.

Bennett wanted to ride his scooter out in the snow so I told him sure. He loves that thing. It isn't even his, it is his brothers.
Watch out Mommy here comes a wet one.

He hates it when I try to take his picture when he is doing something. He always yells NO!

The front of our house covered in snow.

The view out the back door looking into our back yard.

Bennett getting another snowball ready.

Watch out Mrs.Kristen....Bennett's got a .....never mind you already got it in the neck. :)

Me and Kristen on my front lawn.....Look what I have in my hand. Maybe they should pay me some royalties for the advertisement?
Here we are at the Old Mill in North Little Rock, AR. This is the oldest working mill in the US. I believe that it was the site where Gone with the wind was shot.
Lanie said " Bennett and I are wearing our sunglasses so that the snow won't get in our eyes"



2 comments:

Rhonda's Rants! said...

Awwww and I missed it! Darn! If you believe that I have some land to sell you on a nice stump in the middle of a swamp. :) It has been WARM here, just the way I like it. Miss you and hope the week has gotten better.

Rhonda

Jeanne robinson said...

beautiful pictures you all look really good, Keep the faith (Your lanie is precious.) have a blessed day Love ya jeanne