Wednesday, April 16, 2008

update

I wanted to let every one know that me and the kids are fine!! I have been in the middle of a project and once they are done you all will understand why I have not been updating you like I had been.
Please continue to pray for Samuel. He is having a hard time still with worrying about something happening to me. The other kids are wonderful....Chandler got straight A's last 9 weeks and is doing very well in school. Lanie is growing in to a little girl and boy is she ever a girly girl and is very particular on what she wants to wear!! WOW! Bennett is learning a whole bunch!! Pray for him....at night he is scared to sleep by himself now. I'm not sure why because he has never had a problem going to bed before but he is now crying hysterically unless someone lays down with him. Chandler has taken on this role!
As for me I am coping....the routine has begun to creep back into our lives and sometimes I feel that is good and other times I don't because it is then that the hustle and bustle of life starts to take over! I have to tell my self to slow down and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need some help! I want to add your blog link to mine, and I tried, but it didn't work.
Can you help? We are thedavisfly.blogspot.com
Michelle Davis