Monday, April 28, 2008

Samuels birthday

I have not been writing on here in a while because we are actually getting things back on track! Samuel's birthday is today and he turned 11. He has gotten so big, as you see from the pictures that I posted. I remember the day that he was born very vividly!! His Daddy and I were so very excited for his arrival. Samuel has turned into a very moral young man. He sees everything as black and white, there are no shades of grey with him. He will always point out what is right and what is wrong. He is very inquisitive and soaks everything up like a sponge. You might think that he is not listening but don't let that fool you, he is all ears!!
He had 4 of his close friends over on Friday night for a slumber party. They played guitar hero on the Wii, then we went bowling.....they wanted me to bowl with them and I told them that I didn't want to beat them to bad so I would sit out. Samuel begged me so I played and what do you know he beat me by 2 points. I couldn't believe that he was so good. After bowling we went and rented a movie and got me a Starbucks so I could hang with the boys. Lights were out at midnight and they were up by 7 am. they played guitar hero some more int he morning before they had to leave. They were very good and respectful. I had no problems out of them what-so-ever!! Would do it again next year!

No comments: