Friday, June 6, 2008

Time just keeps on moving on

I have wanted to write on here every day, but just haven't made it a priority too. I could give you all kinds of excuses as to why I haven't but I will spare you all of them. I am on here now and I know that you are thrilled...haha. I have so many things to write about and thoughts and lessons that the Lord has been teaching me these last 3 weeks but I will not be writing about them just now....I know you are bummed....haha. I just wanted to write a little something before I go out with Angela and her daughter for dinner tonight to let you all know that yes in fact we are all fine and that we have not been M.I.A.(missing in action) We just returned home from a 2 week trip to PA. We all had a great time and had lots of growing, learning and grieving that took place. It was a trip that was not wanted( don't take this wrong all of you who are reading this from PA) but it was well needed!!! I will elaborate later and will be posting lots and lots of pictures. Maybe I will get to this tonight. I sure do hope so!! I miss writing on here and allowing everyone to know how and what we are doing. Take care, and God bless you all!

~always looking up~ Christina

1 comment:

Amy said...

I've been checking in every few days to see if you were "back". I can imagine that it would be hard to be around Aaron's family without him there. The first time I saw my dad's brother after he had passed away, I almost had a nervous breakdown. My uncle's voice and mannerisms were JUST like my dad-eerie!

See you in the morning!