Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1st day of summer( for the kids)

Yesterday( I wrote this on Wed) was officially the last day of school for the 2007-2008 school year. I am overflowing with enthusiasm as I sit here staring at my computer(witch by the way is on the fritz). So, the 1st day of Summer technically for my kids was today...I have already heard....I'm bored, stop it, quit that, don't touch, that's mine, leave me alone, can we do this, can we do that, MOM...MOM...MOM...ahhhh calgon take me away!!!!!!!! And this is only the 1st day of summer...what is a girl to do? I am going to take multiple trips.... one to PA, KY, FL, SC, and to TX. that should keep us good and busy for the summer break!! Oh yeah and my mom and Aaron's parents are going to come and visit. In the mean time I am going to keep them busy doing things around here, like pulling weeds, mowing the grass(if it ever decides to let the sun shine again), vacuuming the floor, so on and so on.....April, I might not need you to come and clean the whole summer( I bet you will like that) :)



Lets see the 1st day that they were out of school we did absolutely nothing!! I am on 6 different medications for various things and seem to have no energy what so ever!! They played all day and I did nothing...what a lazy bum I was. Oh well, I think we all have those days every once in a while..don't we?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I just wanted to offer some words of encouragement for the summer. I know it will be difficult with the kids out of school to handle all 4 kids all day every day. But God would not have allowed you to be in this situation if he didn't know that you can handle it. He knows your strength and knows that even though it will get difficult at times, you have the strength to do it. So when you get overwhelmed and it seems like you can't do this by yourself, take heart that the Lord believes in you. And if He knows you can do it, then you can.
Love,
Beth
Philippians 4:13